Saturday, July 17, 2010

Taylor Lautner: I get teased for showing off my hot body

Actor gets mocked for shirtless scenes
Taylor Lautner admits that he gets a lot of stick for the skimpy costumes he wears in the latest Twilight Saga films.
The star, who plays werewolf Jacob Black, shows off his very buff body in countless topless scenes.
‘Everybody teases me about the shirtless thing and my little jean shorts,' says Taylor, 18.
But the 18-year-old takes the jibes from his mates with good humour.
‘It's all good though,' he says.
 I get teased for showing off my hot body
Taylor's pals are very important to the young actor and they hang out with him when he's filming.
'My friends visit quite often,' he says. 'I usually have someone there. I am never there by myself for too long.'

Nowmagazine

No comments:

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

Labels

Sexy Famous Celebrity