Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jessica Alba: My Whole Life Revolves Around Honor

Jessica Alba is radiant on the cover of the September issue of Cosmopolitan magazine. The actress has kept busy filming movies such as Valentine's Day, and the upcoming Machete, which is set for an early September release. She is also starring in the latest installment of the Ben Stiller-driven "Meet The..." comedies, Little Fockers, which will be released in December.
With all of the glitz and glam of a movie star, the mom to Honor, 2, has always beenoutspoken about how much motherhood has transformed her life. In an interview with theDaily Telegraph Alba opened up her life since Honor's birth, her relationship with husbandCash Warren, and life under the microscope in LA.
On losing weight after Honor's birth: “Taking if off sucked. You don’t think about it when you’re gaining it. I didn’t care. I just wanted her to be healthy, so all I did was eat and sleep, and subsequently gained a lot of weight. I was like a jolly person with a big tummy, a big bootie and big boobies. Then an opportunity came up to shoot an advertisement and make some money – I hadn’t worked for a year. And I thought, OK, if nothing else, it will motivate me to lose the baby weight. I shot the ad about three-and-a-half months after I had her, and I really had to bust my ass. I managed to lose about 15 kilos in a pretty short period of time. Then it took me until she was about a year-and-a-half before I lost the next 10 kilos.”
On her daughter: “Nothing is of any importance now but her and her well-being,” she says. “My whole life revolves around her. I’ve done four movies [since her birth], but I’ve only worked a few days on most of them. She’s my number-one priority. “There was nothing else but my career before. I was completely defined by it. Now I have my family, which is more fulfilling. I’ve always wanted a big family.”
For the complete interview with Jessica, click here...

No comments:

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

Labels

Sexy Famous Celebrity