Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lady Gaga reveals she's not that kind of girl


International pop star Lady Gaga has revealed her disdain for casual dalliances, stating that sex with strangers is really not for her.

In response to a question from host Carson Daly on AMP Radio, Gaga proved that when it comes to sex, her views can be as strange as her outfits.

“I have weird superstitions about sex. If you're not having sex with someone who really cares about you or who really loves you they can screw up your energy.”

Daly’s question comes after the pop star, famed for her elaborate outfits and dynamic stage show, appeared on the cover of Vanity Fair and admitted an unusual and unique fear to the magazine.

“I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina,” she told the magazine.

The pop star who is performing a string of concerts across America as part of her Monster Ball Tour, recently received a plaque live on stage after selling 51 million singles and 13 million albums.

No comments:

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

Labels

Sexy Famous Celebrity