Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kim Kardashian sees a change in Kourtney`s boyfriend Scott Disick


Kim Kardashian said she has noticed a 'change' in sister Kourtney's boyfriend Scott Disick since his dramatic mirror episode.
Scott, 27, shocked viewers when he was seen in an episode of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami getting angry and smashing a mirror after an argument with his girlfriend Kourtney, 31.
However Kim, 29, said Scott, who has a baby with Kourtney, has changed since watching the incident back.
She said to OK!: 'I have seen a big change in Scott and I have actually seen him make a transition, so it's actually easy for me to accept him now that I actually see a difference in him.'
She added: 'I think that it escalated to a point where he would even get scared. He has made so many changes that are so obvious that I can't help but accept him now.'

Scott Disick has dinner without Kourtney in Miami Beach, FL. Scott dressed up in a purple jacket with a matching handkerchief and purple suede shoes as he met with friends at a Lincoln Road eatery

No comments:

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

Labels

Sexy Famous Celebrity