Friday, August 6, 2010

Lady Gaga admits on cocaine use

In an interview withVanity Fair magazine, gaga pop superstar, Lady Gaga, confessed on several lady troubles she has had in her past life including drug use.


Lady Gaga, confessed on several lady troubles she has had in her past life including drug use.





While it is known to everybody that the lady sensation had abused cocaine to the point where she had almost gone “completely mental”, she clarified that she only uses cocaine occasionally these days.
“And when I say occasional, I mean a couple of times a year,” Lady Gaga said.
But she also pointed on to her fans that it is not a necessary stumble block to reach success. She had reached the “rock bottom, and it was enough to send a person over the edge,” said Gaga.
After that, the then Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta was sent to her 82 year old grandmother in West Virginia. She was encouraged by her grand mom to “pick herself up, go back to New York, and kick some ass.”
Lady Gaga was born and is now conquering the world through the radio, TV screens, and concert stages.
“I do not want my fans to ever emulate that or be that way. I don’t want my fans to think they have to be that way to be great. It’s in the past. It was a low point, and it led to disaster,” she told VF.
Lady Gaga also admitted that she’s having a very celibate life these days because of a very peculiar fear for a reason.
“I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina,” Gaga shared to Vanity Fair in their September issue.

No comments:

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

Labels

Sexy Famous Celebrity