Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Jessica Alba shakes her booty

JESSICA ALBA says she used to be quite the club diva in her youth.
And the actress gave an impromptu demonstration of her moves during an appearance on the JIMMY FALLON show.


During her interview the subject of dancing came up after Fallon mentioned her film Honey.

Jessica Alba shakes her booty
Asked if she's still got some moves, Jessica said: "I usually do my own random dancing, in the house."

And then explained: "I feel so old when I go to clubs now. I used to clear the floor, go all out, do routines."

On hearing that, house band THE ROOTS started to play a little beat that got Alba out of her seat and shaking that behind.

I never had her down as a booty shaker so it made for pleasant viewing.

As I'm sure most of her fans will agree.


source : http://www.thesun.co.uk

No comments:

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

Labels

Sexy Famous Celebrity