Friday, January 7, 2011

Patricia Velasquez

Patricia VelasquezPatricia Velasquez
Well,I think once in a while we all strive for something that can make us feel more human.Of course we need love, we need to be touched...caressed. Simply put, we need to know that we matter. But working in the business Patricia and I work for can basically make you loose connection to yourbasic homo-sapiens feelings and essence.
Patricia Velasquez
I always try to go back to basic stuff in order to be in touch with my inner being.
Whether it's at home, cooking, cleaning, sitting down with friends and being silly,.
or watching the Oprah Show or Extreme Makeover (and cry my eyes out), I like to often knock on the spirit and soul door to keep myself grounded .Patricia VelasquezPatricia-Velasquez
Crying is not only good for the heart and keeping in touch with your humane side
(some friends call me "la llorona" as I cry even at the mere site of a stray dog),
but it also cleanses. Crying gets rid of toxins in your body and it just feels primalBut I can't be eye-balling all day! I might as well admit myself into Promises with Britney, wear a wig, and start not wearing underwear and flash the flashers. Therefore,I'd rather work on my spare time as a volunteer with a non-profit organization like the LCOA and feel good about myself.You know what I mean, feel you are making a difference "con tu granito de arena." On the other hand, there are others like Patricia Velasquez, that have their own non-for-profit organization,the Wayuu Taya Foundation. Whichever one you choose, do it once and be part of the experience. It's pretty cool
patriciaca

No comments:

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

Labels

Sexy Famous Celebrity