Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ricky Martin never imagined the impact his book would cause

The Puerto Rican singer Ricky Martin , who will introduce in the coming weeks his book in this city, said that has been translated into several languages, and not imagined the impact it would cause.

"The reaction has been positive but did not know the impact it would have, now that I have so many people I can only thank and that feeds me", said the artist, creator of songs like "Livin 'la vida loca", "Return "and" You remember. "

On 2 November, she released for sale its autobiography I , seven months after making public his homosexuality and to coincide with the premiere of his song "Best of my life are you", a duet with Natalia Jimenez.

"When I decided to tell the world about my homosexuality were 500 thousand followers on Twitter now I have 1.8 million. I did not know how easy it would be, if I had known I would have done before," the singer revealed in an interview with a Miami radio station.

Ricky Martin said his book was written in Spanish and then conducted using the English translation. "Now also translated into Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Finnish, Dutch and Turkish might."

"Many people who identify because it is for music fans, there are many things you can learn and those who are asking questions to which answers are not.

"Obviously something in my life will help, especially to the Hispanic community and seeking acceptance within sexuality and migrants who do not know what to do and not in another country," he said.

Regarding his new single stressed that "Natalia Jimenez is a very talented woman and I'm crazy for doing the video and promotional tour, I loved the work we did together in the studio", said the Puerto Rican.

The book "I" will be presented in a few days in Miami, after sharing with the public in New York.

No comments:

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

Labels

Sexy Famous Celebrity