Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kim Kardashian to Launch Second Fragrance

Kim Kardashian to Launch Second Fragrance

Kim Kardashian is putting on the spritz.

The E! reality star, 29, announced on her blog Wednesday, "I am so excited to tell you guys that my second fragrance will launch in February of 2011!!!!! I wanted to let you guys know here first so you can all share the excitement with me :)"

Kim Kardashian : "I am so excited " 
"I'm at the commercial shoot now and cannot wait to get all glammed up! Look at these amazing dresses I get to choose from!" she added, along with a photo of racks of clothes and shoes.

Kardashian launched her first eponymous fragrance last February 2010.

"When I was little, my sister Kourtney and I tried to make our own perfume by picking flowers and putting them in the blender, because that's how we thought fragrances were made. Our parents thought we were crazy -- and it smelled totally gross!" she explained to Women's Wear Daily.

No comments:

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

Labels

Sexy Famous Celebrity