Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Miley Cyrus: "Thanks for an incredible year"

As Joe Jonas The actress and singer Miley Cyrus says she has been a year amazing and all thanks to the fans who are always supporting it yet.

The singer took time to make a video where he thanks his fans per year 2010 and how well it has done, though still ready for this year 2011: "I want to share that with you this year has been really important and you definitely have shown love and unity we have," "Thank you for a year amazing. This has been the best year, but I'm ready for 2011! "

Miley also comments on the mark Grey Ant: "This line is my latest obsession with fashion. I instantly fell in love [Nat designer] and his collection! I hope I can use it to rock on stage one day. "

Those were the words Miley for you, here you can see the video Spanish.


No comments:

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

Labels

Sexy Famous Celebrity