Monday, June 27, 2011

Jayde Nicole on Audrina Twitter Comments

HEY!

Ok, so I have received TONS of mail from the comments I posted the other day about Audrina Patrige. I wanted to take the time to clarify the situation for everyone and myself.

I posted those comments on my twitter the day after the mmva's in Toronto after I over heard Audrina talking badly about my boyfriend Brody in the greenroom next to ours...after trying to let that go I was told by Brody and many other people that she had posted Brody Jenner is a whore on her Twitter.

I am normally a very drama free person ( despite of what you may see on TV), but just like any one else I am human and I get very upset and defensive when people talk crap about those I love. That is just me and that will never change.

However... I was recently informed that the twitter page @Audrina was a faker and not actually Audrina her self. So I would like to apoligize to Audrina and her fans for lashing out. I am not saying that I don't still think those things, nor do I think it is okay for her to talk about Brody in a negitive way EVER.... but I should have never posted them online.

I think everyone just needs to be more possitive and stop spreading hate...especially in light of this weeks tragic circumstances.

thanks to everyone for your support
xoxox

No comments:

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

alex rodriguez joslyn morse

Labels

Sexy Famous Celebrity